The STEELMAN 42139 1/2-Inch Drive 12-Point Standard (SAE) Socket Set is an 11-piece set containing the following popular sizes: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1-inch. Made from drop forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel these sockets feature a ball detent recess on the 1/2-inch drive end to help them hold securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions. The sockets have an attractive high polish chrome finish that provides increased rust and corrosion resistance that is easy to wipe clean when oily or dirty. Easy to read socket size callouts are hard stamped into the steel and won't fade or rub away.
- 11-PIECE SET - Set of eleven 1/2-inch drive, 12-point standard (SAE) sockets
- DURABLE STEEL TOOLS - These sockets are made from drop forged, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish not only looks great but is easy to clean
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1-inch sockets
- STAMPED SIZES - Sockets have hard stamped size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to exceed ASME tool performance standards