Having reliable and dependable tools can make any mechanic's or maintenance engineer's life easier, so be sure to find a home in your tool box for the STEELMAN PRO 78274 1/2-Inch Drive x 3/4-Inch Deep 6-Point Impact SAE Socket. Constructed of durable and heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, this socket has the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 1/2-inch drive electric or pneumatic impact wrench, ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. This socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish and its deep well design allows it to access fasteners in slight recesses without an extension bar as well as nuts on extended bolts. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. A ball detent recess on the base of the socket holds it securely to attached tools to allow for use at any angle. Easy to read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, these can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage.
- SOCKET SIZE - 1/2-Inch drive x 3/4-inch SAE / standard deep access socket
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from hardened chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Protected by a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide coating
- 6-POINT SOCKET - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners instead of the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Easy to read size markings are laser etched into the steel and won't fade away or rub off
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the socket securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME tool performance standards