When you've invested in new wheels the last thing you want is to scratch or damage them the first time you remove them. Protect your investment by using the right tool for the job, the STEELMAN 95615-05 is a 3/4-Inch Socket that has two polyethylene protective features as buffers between its durable chrome-moly steel construction and your wheels. An outer sleeve protects your wheels while an insert protects the faces of the lug nuts. At 85mm long this 6-point socket can reach lug nuts seated in the deep recesses found on some types of wheels. The anodized green finish allows for easy identification as well as providing increased rust and corrosion resistance. Durable construction is impact rated and works with any 1/2-inch drive impact wrench or breaker bar.
- PREVENT DAMAGE - Protects against scratching and damage on chrome, powder-coat, anodized, cadmium, paint, or phosphate coatings
- PROTECTIVE SLEEVE AND INSERT - Polyethylene sleeve and insert protects wheels and lug nut faces during service
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE - 6-point socket fits 1/2-inch drive impact wrenches and breaker bars
- EXTREME DURABILITY - Made from highly durable chrome-moly steel with a green anodized finish
- 85mm LONG - 85mm (3 11/32-inch) long socket can reach lug nuts seated in deep recesses
- IMPACT RATED - Hardened construction falls within 45-48 HRC and can stand up to repeated impact use
- RUST AND CORROSION RESISTANT - Anodized finish resists rust and corrosion