Looking for a way to get to nuts or fasteners in confined and restricted spaces? Then it’s time to get the STEELMAN PRO 78243 1/2-Inch Drive Impact Universal Joint. This bevel-headed, impact rated joint adapter allows you to easily access narrow or limited workspaces. The tool is made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel to give you added strength and durability while its black oxide finish resists rust and corrosion. Compatible with any 1/2-inch drive tool, from pneumatic and electric impact wrenches, to hand operated ratchets and torque wrenches, this adapter is designed and engineered to meet or exceed ANSI specifications. Stop scuffling and straining while trying to work in cramped spaces or on fasteners inaccessible by traditional straight extension bars and adapters and maximize your efficiency by adding this STEELMAN PRO universal joint to your toolbox.
- IMPROVED ACCESS - Tool allows easy access to nuts, bolts and other fasteners at awkward angles
- 360-DEGREE ROTATION - Pivots on two independent axes to provide true 360-degree rotation
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of heat treated chrome vanadium alloy steel for strength and long lasting durability
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE - Universal joint adapter works with any 1/2-inch drive impact wrench, ratchet, socket, extension, or adapter
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ANSI requirements and standards
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a limited lifetime warranty