The STEELMAN 97867-STL 1/2-inch Drive Portable Digital Torque Checker is designed to deliver accurate torque wrench verifications in the convenience of your own garage. Save yourself the cost of expensive and often unnecessary torque wrench recalibrations as well as lost time awaiting the return of the tool by turning an existing bench vise into a torque checking station. Useable as a training aide to teach proper technique, this device has a durable 16-gauge powder-coated steel housing and brass mounting pads that easily secures into the jaws of a vise to let you ensure that your mechanical torque wrenches are operating within acceptable tolerances. The easy-to-read digital display features peak and track modes, multiple units including ft-lb, Nm, kg-m, and in-lb, as well as user-definable audible and visual alerts and a built-in 90 second automatic shutoff. Unit comes in a convenient blow-molded plastic case and is powered by 2 AAA batteries which come included.
- SAVE MONEY - Save yourself the cost of expensive and unnecessary torque wrench recalibrations by conveniently checking their accuracy in your own shop
- TEACH PROPER USE - With peak and track modes, torque checker makes an excellent aide in teaching proper torque application techniques
- VISE-MOUNT DESIGN - Vise-mountable design provides portability and flexibility by allowing for quick installation and convenient storage when not needed
- DIGITAL DISPLAY - Easy to read digital display shows torque readings in ft-lb, Nm, kg-m, or in-lb and features user-defined audible and visual alerts
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF - Battery saving automatic shut-off feature activates 90 seconds after last use
- RANGE - 15-150 ft-lb (20-200 Nm) range with +/-2% accuracy letting you calibrate and certify your own torque wrenches
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES - Comes with a blow-molded plastic storage case and 2 AAA batteries