Whether you're tightening brake calipers or assembling furniture, the STEELMAN PRO 78362 10-Piece 1/4-inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Torx / Star Hex Bit Socket Set delivers the dependable grip you need. With hex bits machined from high-strength S2 steel to prevent twisting and deformation of the socket under high loads set into durable chrome vanadium steel sockets, these tools are designed for long-term service. For easy identification, each socket has easy to read size markings permanently stamped into the steel that won't wear or fade away. This set includes the following popular Torx / star sizes: T-10, T-15, T-20. T-25, T-27, and T-30 in 1/4-inch drive and T-40, T-45, T-50, and T-55 in 3/8-inch drive. To keep them securely attached to ratchets, extension bars, and adapters, each socket features a ball detent recess on the drive end and to ensure maximum torque transfer, the drive ends also have corner recesses that transmit applied force to the flats instead of focusing on the corners which can lead to slippage, rounding, and premature tool failure. Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ASME tool performance standards, these tools can stand up to the rigors of any professional workshop while being just as handy in the home mechanic's garage. For easy storage and transport, pair with the STEELMAN 60736 10-Piece 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Aluminum Socket Storage Rail.
- TWO DRIVE SIZES - Set contains six (6) bit sockets in 1/4-inch drive and four (4) in 3/8-inch drive
- DURABLE STEEL - Sockets are made from chrome vanadium steel and bits from high strength S2 steel for lasting durability
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes the following Torx / star sizes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, and T55
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Each socket features a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that is easy to wipe clean
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Sockets have laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME tool performance standards
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a lifetime limited warranty against defects