Thanks to its 72-tooth design the STEELMAN PRO 78453 ratchet is ideal for accessing tight spaces. The ratchet head and handle are made of durable chrome-vanadium steel and can withstand the constant wear and tear that comes from working on vehicles. The high polish, chrome finish is resistant to rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean when soiled. The 72-tooth design needs only 5 degrees of arc swing to engage the ratcheting mechanism. This socket wrench features a forward/reverse switch that lets you easily change the direction of the drive. The tool's drive accepts any 1/4-inch socket or extension and features a back mounted quick release button that allows effortless attachment and removal of sockets. Profiled handle provides superior grip and a more comfortable working experience, making this a must-have tool for any automotive technician.
- 72-TOOTH DESIGN - 72-tooth design needs only 5-degrees of arc swing to engage the ratcheting mechanism
- PROFILED HANDLE - Profiled handle provides superior grip and a more comfortable working experience
- HEAT-TREATED STEEL - Ratchet head and handle are constructed of durable, heat treated chrome-vanadium steel
- CHROME FINISH - High polish, chrome finish is resistant to rust and corrosion
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - Compatible with any 1/4-inch drive sockets and extensions
- QUICK-RELEASE - Quick release button allows effortless socket attachment and removal
- MEETS ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications