The STEELMAN PRO 78520 1/4-Inch Drive Deep Well SAE Socket Set provides you with seven high-quality, chrome-vanadium steel sockets. The heat-treated satin finish provides a non-slip surface that is a saving grace when you’re working with greasy hands, and the included clip-on storage rail is ideal for keeping your workspace more organized. The thin-walled design allows these sockets to access fasteners in confined spaces. The set includes the following 6-point sockets: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2-inch. To make identifying the sizes easy the size callouts have been laser-etched onto the side of the sockets in easy to read letters.
- 7-PIECE SET - Set of seven 1/4-inch drive, 6-point deep-well sockets
- DURABLE STEEL - Sockets are constructed of durable chrome-vanadium steel
- NON-SLIP FINISH - Heat treated satin-finish makes sockets easy to handle when a job leaves you with greasy or oily hands
- INCLUDED SAE SIZES - Set includes the following sizes: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, and 1/2-inch
- THIN-WALLED DESIGN - Thin-walled socket design allows you to easily access fasteners in confined spaces
- LASER-ETCHED CALLOUTS - Sockets have laser-etched size callouts for quick and easy identification
- INCLUDED SOCKET RAIL - Set includes a clip-on style socket storage rail