The STEELMAN 99473-B 1/4-Inch NPT Solid Brass Coupler Pack is the answer to any workshop or automotive garage that uses multiple tools and air lines. Compatible with Milton or M type fittings, this pack includes 10 couplers and 10 plugs to let you have air tools and lines ready to go when work starts. The couplers are constructed entirely of smooth operating brass while the rugged plugs are made of heavy-duty steel with a rust and corrosion resistant zinc protective plating. The coupler's slide operates smoothly and the knurled texture provides secure grip even under oily conditions or when wearing gloves. Both feature a high flow design that incorporates a wider than standard inner diameter that helps deliver more air to pneumatic tools providing you with noticeably increased power and performance. The coupler's hex shaped body can be easily tightened with any 11/16-inch end wrench and the threaded female end fits any 1/4-inch NPT threaded fittings. The plugs have a hex section that fits a 14mm wrench and have 1/4-inch male NPT threads.
- 20-PIECE KIT - Pack of 10 couplers and 10 plugs so you can have hoses and tools fitted and ready for use
- 1/4-INCH NPT - Couplers feature 1/4-inch NPT female fittings while the plugs have 1/4-inch NPT male threads
- BRASS AND STEEL - Couplers are constructed entirely of brass while the plugs are rust and corrosion resistant zinc plated steel
- M-STYLE FITTING - Fits M or Milton style plugs and hose fittings
- HIGH FLOW DESIGN - High flow design with wider inner diameter delivers more air and thus more power to tools
- HEX TIGHTENED- Hex shaped coupler body can be tightened with a 11/16-inch wrench while plugs use a 14mm wrench