When performing Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA) approved tire repair procedures for pneumatic tires, having the right patches and plugs is essential. STEELMAN combination patch and plugs are a one piece repair for tire injuries up to 1/8-inch (3mm) that do not exceed 25 degrees off perpendicular. This patch/plug combo will vulcanize either chemically via vulcanizing cement or in a heat cure system to create a permanent repair. The integrated lead wire makes it easy to fully seat the patch stem into the puncture channel and create a tight seal after which it can be trimmed off flush with the tire tread. Perfect to repairing radial and bias ply tubeless tires on automobiles, trucks, ATVs, and motorcycles. Comes in a box of 25 combination patch/stem plugs.
- 1-PIECE REPAIRS - Combination patch and plug for 1-piece repair jobs
- PATCH 1/8-INCH INJURY - Use to repair tire injuries of up to 1/8-inch (3mm)
- CHEMICAL OR HEAT CURE - Patch will vulcanize chemically or in a heat cure system
- INTEGRATED LEAD WIRE - Integrated lead wire makes it easy to fully seat patch stem into injury channel
- REPAIR TUBELESS TIRES - Use to repair radial and bias ply tubeless tires on cars, trucks, and motorcycles