Get a grip on objects both large and small with the STEELMAN 95209 10-Inch Groove Joint Pliers. Made of dependable and heavy-duty carbon steel this durable tool has dual layer dipped handles with a coarse texture to provide a comfortable and secure grip during use. The multiple grooves allow the jaws to be adjusted to the perfect angle to fit almost any project whether that's adjusting heads on underground sprinklers or wrestling hoses and clamps under a truck hood. The coarse teeth are angled to provide maximum grip on a variety of materials and shapes from square and hex bolts and nuts to round bar stock. Built to meet or exceed ASME hand tool standards these 10-inch long pliers are backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- VERSATILE - Great for use on a variety of projects from automotive repair to lawn sprinkler adjusting
- MULTI-GROOVE JOINT - Multi-position tongue and groove design allows custom sizing to grip objects large and small
- DURABLE - Constructed of heavy-duty and dependable carbon steel for strength and durability
- COARSE TEETH - Large, coarse teeth grip tightly and securely on fasteners, round pipes and bar stock
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Dual layer dipped handles provide a secure and comfortable grip
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Covered by a 1-year limited warranty