Mechanics know how difficult and time-consuming it can be to get the right torque when installing TPMS sensors. Thanks to this TPMS Valve Stem Torque Tool, you can quickly and accurately install replacement valve stems on STEELMAN Select Sensors, Schrader rubber snap-in valve-stemmed sensors, and TRW's rubber snap-in valves and metal clamps for the RAM 3500. The included 7mm socket and three star bits securely install screws and nuts to the recommended torque for proper sealing. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, so be sure to stock up on this essential tool today!
- Torque tool facilitates installation of snap-in and clamp-in valves on many STEELMAN, Schrader, and TRW sensors
- Installs screws to recommended torque for proper sealing and secure installation
- Assists mechanics to consistently achieve the proper 12 in-lb of torque
- Includes 7mm socket and T-10, T-15, and T-20 bits
- Socket is textured for a more reliable grip