Every mechanic knows that having the right tools on hand can make your life easier when working on heavy-duty vehicle wheels. The STEELMAN PRO 79343 3/4-Inch Drive x 13/16-Inch Budd Impact Socket is designed specifically to help in the removal of the threaded, square end studs used in Budd style heavy-duty truck wheels. Made from drop forged and heat treated chromoly steel, this sockets feature a ball detent recess on the 3/4-inch drive end to help hold it securely onto ratchets, air wrenches, adapters, and extensions. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, this socket can handle tough use in any professional shop / garage, home workshop, or on the work site.
- 3/4-INCH DRIVE - Heavy-duty 3/4-inch drive, impact grade 13/16-inch socket
- DURABLE STEEL TOOL - This socket is made from drop forged, heat-treated chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings and callouts that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- 4-POINT DESIGN- 4-Point, square-end socket design grips the sides, not corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps secure the socket onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions