The STEELMAN PRO 8-Piece Metric 144-Position Ratcheting Wrench Set was designed to keep you working in tight places where a regular ratchet will not fit but you lack the room to use a regular wrench. The box end features a built-in 72-tooth ratchet whose offset dual-pawls allow it to function with the 2.5 degree swing arc of a 144-tooth ratchet! The open end of the tool features a V cut throat to provide more contact with the surface of fasteners. Also featured on the open end are non-slip grooves that allow you to grip rounded fasteners that normal wrenches cannot. To ensure that the box end ratchet can stand up to hard use they have been tested at up to four times the industry standard for torque strength for box end wrenches. Included in the 8 piece set are 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, and 19mm sizes.
- DURABLE POLISHED STEEL - Wrenches are made from durable chrome vanadium steel with a fully polished finish
- MORE SURFACE CONTACT - V cut throat on wrench open end provides more contact with fastener surfaces
- NON-SLIP GROOVES - Non-slip grooves on open end allow removal of rounded fasteners
- 144 POSITION RATCHET - Box end is a 144-position ratchet allowing you to work in a fraction of the space other wrenches need
- SHORT SWING DISTANCE - Ratcheting box end only needs a rotation distance of 2.5 degrees to work
- 4X THE STRENGTH - Ratcheting box end has been tested at up to four times the torque strength of the industry standard
- INCLUDED SIZES - 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, and 19mm