Replace a worn hose on an existing inflator gauge or assemble a custom gauge with the STEELMAN 60035 18-Inch Rubber Air Hose with 1/4-Inch PS and 3/8-Inch -24 Brass Fittings. The hose's rubber construction is resistant to damage caused by most shop chemicals in addition to physical wear and tear. Rated for a working pressure of up to 300 PSI (1200 PSI burst pressure), this hose can easily handle normal pneumatic shop air pressures without fear of unexpected ruptures. The pre-attached brass fittings are naturally corrosion resistant and have 1/4-inch PS male threads on one end to easily attach an air chuck and 3/8-inch -24 threads to connect to an inflator body on the other. Designed for use with STEELMAN inflator gauges part numbers 99059, 99061, and 99062.
- BUILD OR REPLACE - Can be used to assemble a custom inflator gauge or to replace a worn or cracked hose on an existing gauge
- FITTING SIZES - Designed for use with STEELMAN inflator gauges, the pre-attached fittings are sized 1/4-inch PS and 3/8-inch -24
- DURABLE BRASS - 18-Inch long hose comes factory capped with durable, corrosion resistant brass fittings on each end
- PREMIUM RUBBER - High-quality, polyester fiber-reinforced rubber hose resists kinking, abrasion wear and most shop chemicals
- WORKING PRESSURE - 300-PSI working pressure provides peace of mind that the hose will not fail with normal operation pressures
- COMPATIBLE GAUGES - Can be used to replace worn hoses on STEELMAN 99059, 99061, and 99062 pneumatic inflator gauges