Here to help take the strain out of the arduous task of removing and installing wheel bearing nuts and other large industrial bolts and fasteners is the STEELMAN 60276-07 3-Inch 8-Point Locknut Socket. Designed in 8-point style, this socket grips the sides of fasteners instead of the corners to reduce the chance of premature fastener wear and rounding. Made of high strength carbon steel for long lasting durability, this tool has an industrial strength black powder coat that won't easily chip off or fade. Easy to read size callouts and markings are laser etched into the steel and won't rub off. Socket works with any hand operated 3/4-inch drive ratchet, extension, adapter, or torque wrench. This tool is not intended for use with power or impact wrenches / tools, so MANUAL use only.
- 3/4-INCH DRIVE - Heavy-duty 3-inch x 3/4-inch drive socket designed for easy installation and removal of truck wheel bearing locknuts
- DURABLE STEEL - Tool is constructed of high strength carbon steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Industrial strength black powder coating won't chip off or fade
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings and callouts that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- 8-POINT DESIGN- 8-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners, not corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- MANUAL USE ONLY - Designed for use with 3/4-inch drive manual / hand driven tools only, not intended for impact tool use