When performing Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA) approved tire repair procedures for pneumatic tires, having the right patches and plugs is essential. STEELMAN 2-Inch Universal Tire Repair Patches are one half of the 2-piece repair for tire injuries up to 1/4-inch (6mm) that exceed 25 degrees off perpendicular. The premium blue vulcanizing gum on this patch will vulcanize either chemically via cement or in a heat cure system to create a permanent repair. Perfect to repairing radial and bias ply tubeless tires on automobiles, trucks, ATVs, and motorcycles or to repair tubes on bicycles and other tires. Comes in a box of 50 patches.
- FOR 2-PIECE REPAIRS - Use with STEELMAN tire repair pull through plugs for RMA approved repairs on tire injuries that exceed 25 degrees
- PATCH 1/4-INCH INJURY - Use to repair tire injuries of up to 1/4-inch (6mm)
- CHEMICAL OR HEAT CURE - Patch will vulcanize chemically or in a heat cure system
- REPAIR TUBELESS TIRES - Use to repair radial and bias ply tubeless tires on cars, trucks, and motorcycles
- ALSO REPAIR TUBES - Also great for repairing punctures in tubes on bicycles and other tires
- USE WITH CEMENT - Use with vulcanizing cement for a complete and permanent repair