Turn your standard STEELMAN PRO work light into a powerful UV detection tool with the 96882 21 UV LED Flashlight Head Module. This handy attachment screws onto the base of STEELMAN PRO 78606 and 78708 worklights (sold separately) to turn them into powerful handheld UV lights. The 21 integrated true UV LEDs produce ultraviolet light at a 390-410 nanometer wavelength which is ideal for fluorescing the UV dyes used in air conditioning / AC systems, radiators, PC coolants, inks, and more! The Housing is made of durable anodized aluminum with a scratch and impact resistant polycarbonate base. The bezel is anodized purple to help the attachment stand out from other, regular light heads.
- EASY ATTACHMENT - Simple and modular this head's screw-on design attaches easily to handle with no tools requires
- 21 TRUE UV LEDS - The 21 true UV LEDs emit 390-410nm wavelength UV light, perfect for leak detection
- DURABLE CASING - Anodized aluminum casing and high-impact polycarbonate LED lens cover are weather resistant
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Purple anodization on the bezel helps easily differentiate the UV head from other flashlight heads
- COMPATABILITY - UV LED head module is compatible with STEELMAN PRO part numbers 78606 and 78708