Protect your wheels, wheel studs, and brake rotors with this STEELMAN torque stick. The STEELMAN 50074 1/2-Inch Drive x 21mm 100 ft-lb Torque Stick is designed to prevent damage to wheels, studs, and brake rotors by reducing the risk of over-tightening lug nuts which can result in sheared stud bolts, rounded lug nuts, and warped rotors. This stick measures 8-5/8-inches long and has a 21mm socket on the end. It will, when used with an electric or pneumatic impact wrench, limit the effective output of the wrench to 100 ft-lb (136 Newton-meters) of torque and anything above that will cause the extension to flex and absorb the extra impact. This torque stick is made of resilient chrome molybdenum (Chromoly) steel that has a sky blue powder coat to make it easy to pick out among other tools or in a crowded toolbox.
- 8-5/8-INCHES LONG - Torque stick is 8-5/8-inches long to allow easy clearance and prevent damage to wheels by a too close impact wrench
- RESILIENT STEEL - Made of durable and resilient chrome molybdenum steel
- INTEGRATED SOCKET - Fitting any 1/2-inch drive impact wrench this stick has an integrated 21mm lug nut socket
- PREVENT OVER-TIGHTENING - Prevent over-tightening that can lead to premature failure of wheels, wheel studs, and rotors
- FLEXES TO LIMIT TORQUE - When 100 ft-lb of torque is reached the extension will flex and absorb additional impacts instead of continuing to tighten
- POWDER COATED - Powder coated sky blue for additional corrosion resistance and to easily identify it among other extensions and tools
- CALIBRATION FREE - With a pre-determined maximum allowed torque and no moving parts it is maintenance and recalibration free