Stay productive and organized during maintenance work and more with the PROLOCK PLB008 (93239) 25-Compartment Maintenance Tool Tote. Designed to complement the types of work that call for frequent location changes, from electrical work and inspection to home maintenance and repair. This tool bag is constructed of durable and abrasion resistant 1200 denier polyester fabric with double stitched binding edges. Featuring 4 tool loops and 9 internal pockets including two stiff walled pockets/compartment dividers that can be secured to the inside walls, creating a larger open storage area for larger electrical or diagnostic tools and accessories. Additional exterior storage includes 12 pockets, a tape strap/loop, spring clip for wrenches, and MOLLE style webbing that can be used to attach PROLOCK clips and accessories. A rivet-secured tape measure clip is located on the inside of the bag letting you store the tool safely out of the way of other tools. The internal PVC reinforcing provides the bag with a stiff, self-supporting frame that keeps the tote upright when set down and an external PVC sheathing across the bottom keeps out unwanted moisture and protects the contents from rough surfaces. A steel cable reinforced and rubber-molded comfort grip handle makes carrying the tote easy on your hands and can be easily removed from the D-ring anchors and replaced with the optional PROLOCK PLA009 (93238) shoulder strap.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with 1200 denier polyester fabric with double stitched binding edges
- 13 INTERIOR COMPARTMENTS - Interior features 4 tool loops and 9 pockets of varying size for storing a wide range of tools and accessories
- 12 EXTERIOR POCKETS - 12 exterior pockets provide storage for automotive, electrical, and construction tools
- CABLE REINFORCED HANDLE - Detachable handle is made with a comfortable rubber molding over rivet and steel cable reinforced webbing
- TAPE MEASURE CLIP - A rivet-secured nickel-plated steel tape measure clip lets you securely hang the tool on the inside of the bag
- PROLOCK CLIP COMPATIBLE - MOLLE style webbing loops allow attachment of a PROLOCK quick release clip
- PVC REINFORCED - PVC reinforcing material in the sides and covering the bottom is water resistant and provides additional protection and support