Heavy-duty jobs call for heavy duty tools. The STEELMAN PRO 79375 3/4-Inch Drive 24-Tooth Quick Release Ratchet is made for tough jobs that demand the most of you and your tools. Ideal for use in performing maintenance, repairs and service on large trucks and trailers, farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment, mass transit vehicles, and similar projects, this durable tool is forged from resilient chrome-vanadium steel to endure a lifetime of long use. The 24-tooth reversible ratchetting mechanism has a 15-degree swing arc to function and the large teeth grip securely to allow for maximum torque application without fear of slipping teeth. The back of the ratchet head has a quick release button for easy changes between sockets, adapters, and extensions. To ward off rust and corrosion, the ratchet head has a black phosphate protective coating while the handle has a brushed, satin chrome finish that is easy to clean when oily or soiled. The handle end features a knurled texture that helps give a secure, non-slip hold during use.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL - Made of heavy duty and durable chrome vanadium steel to withstand repeated high stress use
- 3/4-INCH DRIVE - Heavy-duty 3/4-inch drive ratchet compatible with any 3/4-inch drive socket, extension, and adapter
- 24-TOOTH MECHANISM - Ratchet's 15-degree swing arc, 24-tooth mechanism holds secure and won't slip under extreme loads
- QUICK RELEASE - A quick-release button on the back of the ratchet head allows effortless socket removal
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Tool features a satin chrome finished handle and a black phosphate coated head for rust and corrosion resistance
- LONG REACH - 19.75-inch length provides increased reach and leverage for removing stubborn fasteners
- KNURLED HANDLE - Knurled texture along handle base provides a secure, no-slip grip during use