Protect your wheels, wheel studs, and brake rotors with this STEELMAN torque stick. The STEELMAN 60321 475 ft-lb 3/4-Inch Drive x 33mm (1-5/16-inch) Torque Stick is designed to prevent damage to wheels, studs, and brake rotors by reducing the risk of over-tightening lug nuts which can result in sheared stud bolts, rounded lug nuts, and warped rotors. This stick measures 9-15/16-inches long and has a 33mm (1-5/16-inch) socket on the end. When used with a 3/4-inch drive electric or pneumatic impact wrench it will limit the effective output of the wrench to 475 ft-lb of torque and anything above that will cause the extension to flex and absorb the extra impact. This torque stick is made of resilient chrome molybdenum (Chromoly) steel that has a brown powder coat to make it easy to pick out among other tools or in a crowded toolbox.
- 9-15/16-INCHES LONG - Torque stick is 9-15/16-inches long to allow easy clearance and prevent damage to wheels by a too close impact wrench
- RESILIENT STEEL - Made of durable and resilient chrome molybdenum (chromoly) steel
- INTEGRATED SOCKET - Fitting any 3/4-inch drive impact wrench this stick has an integrated 33mm (1-5/16-inch) lug nut socket
- PREVENT OVER-TIGHTENING - Prevent over-tightening that can lead to premature failure of wheels, wheel studs, and rotors
- FLEXES TO LIMIT TORQUE - When 475 ft-lb of torque is reached the extension will flex and absorb additional impacts instead of continuing to tighten
- POWDER COATED - Powder coated brown for additional corrosion resistance and to easily identify it among other extensions and tools
- CALIBRATION FREE - With a pre-determined maximum allowed torque and no moving parts it is maintenance and recalibration free