The STEELMAN 60565 3/4-Inch Drive x 2-1/4-Inch 6-Point Truck Pinion Locknut Impact Socket is designed to be used to perform maintenance, repairs and service on large truck pinion locknuts, as well as large fasteners used in farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment, and mass transit vehicles. The 6-point socket design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener. This socket is made of durable, hardened chromoly steel and features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. The base of the socket features a ball detent recess in addition to a retention ring groove for added security during use. Socket works with any hand operated or electric / compressed air powered 3/4-inch drive ratchet, extension bar, adapter, impact driver, or torque wrench. Backed by a lifetime limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- 2-1/4-INCH SOCKET - Socket fits 2-1/4-inch diameter truck pinion locknuts and other large sized fasteners
- DURABLE STEEL - Heavy-duty socket is forged from hardened chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- IMPACT GRADE - Heavy-duty design is robust and perfectly suited for use with 3/4-inch drive electric and pneumatic power tools
- LASER ETCHED MARKINGS - Socket has laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners, not the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Socket is covered by a limited lifetime warranty