Whether you’re tuning up that car that's been using the same spark plugs since the first day or repairing that broken-down lawnmower, the STEELMAN PRO 79998 3/8-Inch Drive x 5/8-Inch Spark Plug Socket will help you get the job done in less time. Constructed of durable chrome-vanadium steel, it features an innovative serrated cutting edge that enables it to cut through broken spark plug boots. This allows you to remove the 5/8-inch sized spark plugs without having obstructions slowing you down. A rust and corrosion resistant black oxide coating on the cutting surface helps prolong the tool's life and make sure it is always ready for the next job. The hex-shaped ends allow them to be used with combination wrenches and other hand tools. Hard stamped size markings in the steel help with easy identification.
- 3/8-INCH DRIVE - Socket fits 3/8-inch drive ratchets, extension bars, adapters, and torque wrenches
- DURABLE STEEL - Tool is constructed of high strength chrome vanadium alloy steel for long lasting durability
- 5/8-INCH SOCKET - Socket fits 5/8-inch spark plugs and has a rubber insert to hold spark plugs securely during installation and removal
- SERRATED EDGE - Serrated edge cuts through broken spark plug boots and other obstructions to remove plugs
- DIPPED CUTTING SURFACE - Cutting surface is dipped in a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- HARD STAMPED MARKINGS - Size callouts and markings are hard stamped directly into the steel
- HEX END - Hex shaped end allows socket to be turned by regular combination wrenches