The STEELMAN SLP9201 3/8-Inch Drive Quick Change Hex Mandrel Adapter designed to make changes between tools used in tire repair and other tasks faster and easier. By adapting carbide buffers and other mandrel-mounted wheels to be able to fit into the 3/8-Inch quick release chuck found on most low speed buffer tools used in tire repair it allows the same tool to be used throughout several stages of the repair. This adapter includes a hex nut and washers to securely hold mounted discs and wheels firmly in place and prevent them coming free and the adapter spinning freely around it. Designed for use with the STEELMAN SLP9305 Carbide Buffing Wheel and SLP6510 Low Speed Tire Buffer but can be used in drills and other tools with adjustable chucks.
- SPEED UP REPAIRS - Saves time by allowing the same low speed buffer tool to be used at multiple points in the repair process
- 3/8-INCH ADAPTER - Designed to fit into 3/8-inch quick release chucks found on most low speed buffer tools
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable carbon steel construction can stand up to frequent use
- RUST RESISTANT - Quick change mandrel body has a black oxide coating for rust and corrosion resistance
- EASY HEAD MOUNTING - Hex nut and washers are included for easy mounting of abrasive discs and carbide wheels
- COMPATIBLE TOOLS - Designed for use with the STEELMAN SLP9305 Carbide Buffing Wheel and SLP6510 Low Speed Tire Buffer