With the STEELMAN 60714 3/8-Inch Drive Universal Pin Socket in hand, no fastener can stand in your way. Designed with an innovative automatically adjusting pin system, this single socket can fit almost any type of fastener. As the socket is put onto a fastener, only the pins touching the fastener head retract, letting the others bite down against the sides of the fastener regardless of its shape and that includes non-standard fastener types like hooks, eye bolts / eyelets, and wingnuts! To add extra utility, this socket comes with a 1/4-inch hex to 3/8-inch drive adapter so you can turn any corded or cordless electric drill or impact driver into a powerful socket set. Fits 4-point, 6-point, 8-point, 12-point, spline, star, square, and even nuts and bolts with mostly rounded heads. Can adapt to fit fastener heads that range in size from 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch SAE (7mm to 19mm metric) with ease. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- UNIVERSAL SOCKET - Universal design fits 6pt, 8pt, 12pt, spline, star, square, and even mostly rounded fasteners
- NONSTANDARD ACCESSIBILITY - Adaptable design also works on nonstandard fasteners like hooks, eyelets, and wingnuts
- AUTOMATIC ADJUSTMENT - Spring pin design automatically adjusts to bite down against fasteners of any shape
- 3/8-INCH DRIVE - Socket works with any 3/8-inch drive ratchet, extension bar, or adapter
- HEX ADAPTER - 1/4-inch hex to 3/8-inch drive adapter included for use with power drills and impact drivers
- SIZE RANGE - Fits nuts, bolts, and fastener heads from 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch in size (7mm to 19mm)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty