The STEELMAN 3/8-Inch Reversible Air drill is perfect for drilling, honing, reaming, and fastening. A thumb operated switch lets you easily reverse direction without removing your hand from the tool. A built-in muffler helps reduce operating noise and internally redirected exhaust vents back out the handle and away from your face and work project. The 3/8-inch keyed chuck can use a wide variety of bits and drivers to fulfil a wide range of roles. Weighing in at 2.7 pounds and only 6.5-inches in length, this pneumatic tool delivers a free running speed of 1,800 RPM with a trigger style variable speed throttle letting you determine how much power you need. Operating on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of compressed air delivered through a standard 1/4-inch NPT inlet and 3/8-inch air hose this tool is ideal for all your light to medium-duty drilling tasks.
- REVERSIBLE AIR DRILL - Reversible air drill delivers full power in both forward and reverse setting
- BUILT-IN MUFFLER - Built-in muffler for noise reduction during use
- 3/8-INCH CHUCK - 3/8-Inch keyed chuck accepts a wide range of bits and drivers for a variety of uses
- FREE SPEED - Maximum free running speed 1,800 RPM
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Positive speed control with trigger style variable speed throttle
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Compact 6.5-inch length pneumatic tool that weighs in at only 2.7 pounds
- LOW AIR DEMAND - Operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air