When the job calls for heavy lifting, turn to the trusted quality of PROTOCOL Equipment. The RS-011B 3-in-1 Roller Stand is an ideal, all-purpose tool designed to support and move heavy material, such as plywood or pipes, in multiple directions. It features one large ball-bearing roller head that can also be used as a material stop. Eight small rollers move independently from each other, helping to move materials in any direction with perfect alignment. The stand is also fully adjustable, with a working height of 28 inches to 45 inches. The wide base features non-slip capped feet to help support up to 150 pounds of material, making this stand the perfect jobsite companion.
- INCREASE SAFETY - Increase safety by guiding and maintaining support of long material during and after cutting
- HIGH CAPACITY - Stand supports up to 150-pounds worth material such as plywood, 2 x 4's, pipes, and more
- 3-IN-1 ROLLER - Roller head combines a standard chrome-plated ball bearing roller, a material stop, and a series of smaller ball rollers
- ADJUSTING HEIGHT - Head height is easily adjusted from a minimum of 28-inches to a maximum of 45-inches
- STEEL BODY - Roller stand is constructed of durable steel with a rust resistant powder coated body and legs
- FOLDS FLAT - Unit folds up quickly for compact storage and easy transportation