The PROTOCOL Equipment MA-18 3-in-1 Material Support Accessory was designed to work on all PROTOCOL miter stands as an upgraded replacement. It's constructed of durable galvanized steel with a powder-coated finish for added durability. It also features an adjustable mounting bracket, and it converts a sawhorse and 2x4 into a material support. The rise also has a 90-degree steel lip for fixed material stop cuts.
- VERSATILE MOUNT - Versatile mounting bracket first onto sawhorse, 2x4, or square bar stock quickly and easily
- COATED STEEL - Constructed of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coating on the bracket and riser
- INCREASE SAFETY - Increase safety by adding another level of support for long material during and after cutting
- HIGH CAPACITY - Accessory supports up to 150-pounds worth of material such as plywood, 2 x 4's, pipes, and more
- 6-INCH HEAD - Head measures 6-inches wide and features a 90-degree steel lip for fixed material stop cuts
- ADJUSTING HEIGHT - 18-inch long riser allows for a wide range of adjustability for a comfortable working height
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits most miter saw stands as an upgrade and on PROTOCOL SH-042 and SH-047 sawhorses