Quickly and easily check how much wearable tread remains on car and truck tires with the STEELMAN 60664 Digital Tread Depth Gauge. Built with a rugged plastic casing and easy to read LCD screen, this handy and compact tire tool is powered by a single 3-volt CR2032 battery (included). Gauge is able to display readings in both metric and standard or SAE scale in both decimal inches and 32nds of an inch. This tool has a range and resolution of 0 to 25mm +/-0.01mm or 0 to 1-inch +/-0.0005-inch (0 to 32/32-inch +/- 1/32-inch). To conserve battery life, the gauge has a built-in automatic shutoff that kicks in after 5 minutes of inactivity. Simple to operate design, the gauge can be zeroed at any position for easy adjustment and precision readings.
- COMPACT - Compact and portable design fits easily into a pocket or tool pouch
- DUAL MODE - LCD display shows readings in both metric mm and SAE with option of decimal or fractional inch
- READABLE RANGE - Able to show tread depth from 0-25mm in metric or 0-1-inch in SAE (32/32-inch)
- BATTERY SAVER - To preserve the included 3V CR2032 battery, the gauge will automatically shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- ZEROABLE - Gauge can be zeroed at any position for easy adjustment and precision readings