This hose is perfect for any workshop or automotive service center, where a good quality air hose is needed. Each end of this STEELMAN 98215 30-foot Rubber Air Hose is equipped with bend-resistant hose protectors to eliminate damage to the hose or the fittings. With a working pressure of 300 PSI, you don't have to worry about a burst hose causing damage to your shop or tools. Each end is fitted with brass 1/4-inch NPT ends to connect to your air tools or existing pneumatic infrastructure.
- DURABLE FITTINGS - Hose comes capped with durable brass fittings and kink-resisting bend protectors on each end
- 30-FOOT LENGTH - Hose's 30-foot length extends out to reach all areas of your shop, garage, home, or other work area
- 3/8-INCH HOSE - 3/8-Inch inner diameter delivers maximum air volume to your pneumatic tools for peak performance
- PREMIUM RUBBER - High-quality, polyester fiber-reinforced rubber hose resists kinking, abrasion wear and most shop chemicals
- WORKING PRESSURE - 300-PSI working pressure provides peace of mind that the hose will not fail with normal operation pressures
- 1/4-INCH NPT FITTINGS - Comes pre-fit with two male 1/4-inch NPT fittings for easy attachment to other hoses, fittings, or connectors
- ALL-WEATHER FLEXIBILITY - Rubber construction allows hose to remain flexible from -40F to 180F