Deliver a strong, confident strike with the STEELMAN 95838 32-Ounce Ball-Peen Hammer. Designed for multiple uses including metalsmithing and peening, rivet forming, and dent removal/bodywork. The hammer's head is made of durable high carbon steel and the handle is fiberglass with a rubber grip giving you both a hard striking surface and a comfortable, shock absorbing handle and grip.
- HIGH CARBON STEEL - Hammer head is constructed of durable high carbon steel
- HICKORY HANDLE - Lightweight hickory handle comfortably fits user grip for superior control
- 14-INCH LENGTH - Handle measures 14-inches in length to provide powerful blows
- HEAD WEIGHT - Hard striking hammer head weighs 32-ounces (2-pounds)
- MULTIPLE USES - Designed for multiple uses from shaping metal and forming rivets to bodywork and dent removal