Bring maximum power to your pneumatic tools with the STEELMAN 98461-IND 35-Foot Long Rubber 3/8-Inch ID Air Hose with 3/8-Inch NPT Brass Fittings. Made of premium rubber, this hose resists kinking and has excellent abrasion resistance making it perfect for use in home or professional workshops and garages with concrete floors. Rated for a working pressure of up to 300 PSI, this hose can easily handle normal shop compressed air pressures without fear of unexpected ruptures. The pre-attached brass fittings have 3/8-inch NPT male threads for easy attachment to additional hoses, adapters, and connectors and for added protection on these stress points, each end of the hose features a bend protector.
- PREMIUM RUBBER - High-quality, rubber hose resists kinking, abrasion wear and most shop chemicals
- 35-FOOT LENGTH - 35-foot long hose is sufficient to reach across most shops, garages, homes, and work areas
- 3/8-INCH HOSE - 3/8-Inch inner diameter delivers maximum air volume for peak performance
- HIGH PRESSURE - Durable hose is able to withstand working pressures of up to 300 PSI without bursting
- BRASS FITTINGS - Factory attached brass fittings on each end with 3/8-inch NPT male threads
- BEND PROTECTORS - Each end of the hose has a bend protector near the fitting for added stress point kink resistance