Bring maximum power to your pneumatic tools with the STEELMAN 96844-IND 35-Foot Long PVC 3/8-Inch ID Hose Reel Replacement Air Hose with 3/8-Inch NPT Brass Fittings. Designed for use as an individual hose or as a replacement for damaged hoses used in STEELMAN air hose reels, this hose is ideal for a range of professional work and personal project applications. Made of fiber-reinforced PVC, this hose is UV and weather resistant and also resists kinking making it perfect for use in situations requiring both high mobility and outdoor use like painting, roofing and general construction. Rated for a working pressure of up to 300 PSI, this hose can easily handle normal pneumatic shop tool pressures without fear of unexpected ruptures. The pre-attached brass fittings have 3/8-inch NPT male threads for easy attachment to additional hoses, adapters, and connectors.
- PREMIUM PVC - High-quality, fiber-reinforced PVC hose resists kinking and is UV and weather resistant
- 35-FOOT LENGTH - 35-foot long hose is sufficient to reach across most shops, garages, homes, and work areas
- 3/8-INCH ID - 3/8-Inch inner diameter delivers maximum air volume to your pneumatic tools for peak performance
- HIGH PRESSURE - Durable PVC hose is able to withstand working pressures of up to 300 PSI without bursting
- BEND PROTECTORS - Each end of the hose has a bend protector near the fitting for added stress point kink resistance
- 3/8-INCH NPT FITTINGS - Comes pre-fit with two male 3/8-inch NPT fittings for easy attachment to other hoses, fittings, or connectors
- REEL COMPATIBLE - Suitable for use as a replacement for a worn hose in STEELMAN pneumatic hose reels