MAXILLA bolt cutters fold to nearly half their working size with jaws manufactured from Cr-Mo steel for the longest-lasting blade life, maximum strength and wear resistance. MAXILLA bolt cutters can cut metals up to 42 HRC hardness and are ideal for cutting rod, wire mesh, concrete form ties and rebar, and bolts. With a patented folding design, locking levers keep the arms in an open or closed position. Wide, ergonomic handles allow greater mechanical advantage and a rugged grip for more confident, controlled cutting. MAXILLA bolt cutters are offered in 18”, 24” or 36” sizes to tackle any job. The cutting head, finished in black-oxide for enhanced rust resistance, incorporates a quick and simple way to maintain precise blade alignment throughout the life of the tool.
- CUTTING SIZE - Jaws are the ideal size for cutting 1/2-inch and smaller bolts of up to 42 HRC hardness
- CASE HARDENED - Drop-forged Cr-Mo steel construction with case hardened jaws conquer the toughest jobs
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Black-oxide protective finish adds superior rust and corrosion resistance
- FOLDING DESIGN - Unique locking mechanism lets tool fold down to 20.25-inches long for compact storage
- ADJUSTABLE JAWS - Eccentric jaw bolts are easily adjusted and allow fine-tuning of cutting blade alignment
- ERGONOMIC GRIPS - Wide, ergonomically designed handles provide a secure, non-slip grip
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a lifetime limited warranty