The STEELMAN 60476 4-Drawer Industrial Cart is a versatile unit and a great addition to your shop that can be used in many work environments whether it’s in the garage, workshop, or factory floor. With just enough storage for complex projects where you don’t want to run back and forth from your main tool chest, you can load this cart with all the tools and parts needed to complete the job. Constructed of durable carbon steel given a bright red high gloss powder coat, this cart has 4 storage drawers (2 narrow, 1 full width and 1 deep full width) each load rated to 75-pounds and with a pre-cut anti-skid EVA drawer liner. The cart can hold a total of 500-pounds and is supported by four 5-inch diameter HDPE swivel casters with 2 featuring toe locks / brakes to prevent the cart from rolling away on uneven floors. A barrel-style lock keeps the fully opening lid secured and a separate locking mechanism inside the top lid locks the drawers closed to keep your tools safe when not in use. The crossmembers feature pre-cut holes for easy storage of screwdrivers, extensions, and similar tools. Ideal for the Do-It-Yourselfer in need of a secure spot for their essential set of tools, for the mechanic needing a place to store the tools for the day's project, or for a maintenance technician whose job takes them to multiple locations. Assembled cart dimensions are 30-7/8-inch Wide x 20-1/5-inch Deep x 28-3/4-inch High.
- DURABLE STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel with a 500-pound weight capacity
- 4 LINED DRAWERS - 4 storage drawers with pre-cut anti-skid EVA drawer mats to store delicate tools
- BALL BEARING SLIDES - Drawers feature high quality ball bearing slides for smooth and easy opening / closing
- LID STRUTS - Fully opening lid has gas struts to prop lid open during use
- SECURE LOCKING - Barrel style key lock secures the lid and interior accessed locking mechanism locks drawers
- 5-INCH CASTERS - Rugged 5-inch diameter swivel casters, 2 with toe locks / brakes make the cart easy to maneuver
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Handle mounts to either side and frame crossmembers have holes for storing screwdrivers and similar tools