Master any task with the PROTOCOL Equipment SH-042 Work Shop Adjustable Sawhorse. Constructed of high-grade, corrosion-resistant steel, this set of sawhorses features an impressive 2,600 lb. table capacity. With an adjustable height of 25.5-32.5 inches, these sawhorses can combine to create a number of useful applications. Innovative material support pegs allow for sturdy support while cutting, while the 42-inch width and 2 x 4 support arms let you easily create a jobsite table, workbench, scaffolding support and more.
- DURABLE STEEL - Heavy-duty sawhorses are constructed of durable steel for lasting reliability
- FOLDING DESIGN - Unique sawhorse design folds down to a compact unit that is easily portable and takes up minimal space
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Legs are independently adjustable with eight 1-inch height increments
- SERIOUS SUPPORT - Each sawhorse has a 1,300-pound loading capacity for a combined distributed capacity of 2,600-pounds
- SUPPORT ARMS - Each end has a support arm sized to hold a 2 x 4 board for easy construction of a sturdy jobsite table / platform
- DEPLOYED DIMENSIONS - Each sawhorse measures 42-inches wide and 32-inches high when fully deployed