Grasp deep while keeping your fingers safe with the STEELMAN 99592 45-Degree Extended Reach 15-Inch Locking Pliers. Their extra long neck allows them to reach into smaller spaces that are too small for you to reach using a traditional wrench or another, shorter set of pliers. Made from durable carbon steel these pliers are nickel-plated for increased corrosion resistance. With a 45-degree angled head these pliers can reach into slight recesses and grip onto fasteners using their hardened steel jaws. The jaws can be easily adjusted with a turn screw to the exact pressure you need to grip onto metal and other fasteners or to clamp down and pinch off hoses and the traditional release design allows for easy one-handed use, even when wearing gloves.
- LONGER REACH - Longer neck gives a 15-Inch total length to allow for extended reach to access tight areas
- ANGLED HEAD - Jaws are set at a 45 degree angle
- CARBON STEEL - Constructed from durable carbon steel
- HARDENED JAWS - Hardened steel jaws are designed to provide a secure, vise-like grip
- NICKEL-PLATED - Nickel plated for increased corrosion resistance
- SCREW ADJUSTED - A turn screw can adjust the jaws to allow them to clamp onto varied sizes of material
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION - Traditional design allows for easy one-handed use, even when wearing gloves