Locking lug nuts are a great way to prevent expensive wheels and rims from being stolen. What's not so great is not being able to find the special key needed to remove them when it's time to change brake pads or rotate the tires. With the STEELMAN PRO 78538 5-Spline 5/8-Inch Locking Lug Nut Socket on hand, when that time comes you can get the job done instead of spend all day trying to figure out how to get the wheels off your car. This key was designed explicitly for the purpose of easily removing locking lug nuts on aftermarket wheels currently on the market. Made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant black oxide finish it will last a lifetime of reliable use. The double hex-head design allows the socket to be used with both 13/16 and 7/8-inch lug and combination wrenches. Thin socket walls and an extra-long design helps to keep wrenches away from the wheel during use to prevent nicks and scratches.
- REMOVE LOCKING NUTS - Designed to easily remove spline style aftermarket lug nuts
- 5-SPLINE SOCKET - Key has a 5-spline 5/8-inch socket design that fits snugly around corresponding security lugs
- BUILT TO LAST - Made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel and finished with corrosion resistant black oxide to hold up to a lifetime of use
- THIN WALLED - Socket style lug key features a thin-walled design to more easily fit lug nuts without damaging wheels
- EXTRA LONG DESIGN - Lug key is constructed with an extra-long design to keep wrenches away and prevent nicks and scratches
- DOUBLE-HEX HEADS - Key head is designed to fit both 13/16 and 7/8-inch sockets and lug wrenches