The PROTOCOL Equipment 5-In-1 Miter Saw Station allows you to create a custom tool-mounting workstation that fits your personal style and unique needs. Constructed of extra-heavy gauge, powder-coated and rust-resistant steel the stand can support 500 pounds without bending. The unit can be used alone, be mounted to a table, or mount to a PROTOCOL 67103 or 67104 sawhorse. If you are feeling particularly crafty you can even use 2x4s to build a custom height work stand with the unit as a base; though how much weight it can support would depend on the quality of the wood and screws used and how many screws were used to secure it together. When space runs low you can also attach it to wall studs to use it as a wall mount and create additional storage options for your tools. This is possible thanks to the patented J-LOCK tool mounts that attach your tools securely yet are easy to swap when a different tool is needed.
- CREATE A CUSTOM STAND - Create a custom tool-mounting workstation that fits your personal style and needs
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Powder coated steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- SECURE MOUNTS - Patented J-LOCK tool mounts attach your tools securely yet are easy to swap when a different saw is needed
- INCREASED STORAGE OPTIONS - Use to secure bench top tools to walls for increased storage options when space runs low