The SPEEDJAW 94061 5-Inch Low-Profile Bench Vise Combo Pack was designed with multiple features that help save you time and effort, broaden the range of materials you can safely hold in the vise's jaws, and also provide a wider variety of mounting locations beyond the edge of your work table. A unique patented rapid adjustment feature lets you open and close the vise with ease out to its maximum open width of 5-1/4-inches while a ratcheting mechanism in the handle lets you quickly tighten down on your project without the need of the handle hanging off the edge of a bench or table. The tool steel serrated jaws provide a strong and secure, non-slip grip on most materials with a throat depth of 1-5/8-inches and can have their grip enhanced with the included interchangeable pads that slip over the built-in jaws. The set includes a pair of non-marring polyethylene pads for woodworking or similar delicate work, ductile iron pads that give increased grip on metals and other smooth, hard surfaces, and a pair of curved pads made of fiberglass filled nylon for securing pipes or tubing. Full 360-degree swiveling is provided by a pair of inscribed, precision-machined discs that are bolted in place where you desire your vise and the base of the vise clamps over the disc and is able to be rotated and locked into the perfect angle for the project at hand. The second disc lets you have two locations ready so you can move your vise to where you need it most, whether that's on a jobsite, workshop, garage, or a service vehicle. The red powder-coated, high-grade iron and steel body is highly durable while remaining lightweight, letting you easily relocate the vise from jobsite to jobsite or simply detach from the mounting disc and store it out of the way when not in use. This vise combo pack is the perfect addition to any work bench whether for woodworking, gunsmithing, fabrication, or automotive repair.
- RAPID OPENING - Rapid open and close feature saves time with fast adjustability
- DURABLE STEEL JAWS - Durable tool steel serrated vise jaws are replaceable and provide a secure, non-slip grip on most materials
- 5-INCH JAWS - 5-inch wide jaws open to a maximum of 5-1/4-inches with a 1-5/8-inch throat depth
- RATCHETING HANDLE - Ratcheting handle allows fine adjustment and increased mounting options beyond the edge of a work bench
- INTERCHANGEABLE JAW PADS - Pack includes non-marring pads for delicate work, ductile iron pads for metalworking, and curved nylon pads for pipes and tubing
- DETACHABLE BASE MOUNT - Unit clamps onto a 360-degree inscribed posi-clock disc that allows for precise rotation and lets the vise be stored out of the way when not in use
- CAST DUCTILE IRON - Vise is made from high-strength, powder-coated cast ductile iron that can stand up to long use