Transition easily between industrial level pneumatic drive sizes with the STEELMAN 60561 #5 Spline (Female) to 1-Inch Square Drive (Male) Impact Adapter. The #5 spline sized drive end fits onto the drive end of #5 spline drive impact wrenches and the 1-inch square drive end of the adapter then allows the use of that more common drive size's sockets and extensions. Forged from heat-treated chromoly steel, this tool has the durability and resilience needed for heavy-duty use in any environment, from the truck repair bay to the industrial assembly line. The male, 1-inch drive end of the adapter has a spring-loaded ball detent that helps securely grip onto sockets during use to prevent them coming loose before the job is done while still allowing them to be easily changed when needed. The attractive black oxide finish supplies rust and corrosion resistance to the tool. Laser etched size callouts and markings are burned directly into the steel and will not rub off or wear away like printed or painted on markings.
- DRIVE ADAPTER - Heavy duty adapter enables #5 spline drive tools to use 1-inch drive accessories
- RESILIENT STEEL - Made from durable and resilient heat-treated chrome molybdenum (chromoly) steel
- CORROSION RESISTANT FINISH - Protective black oxide finish provides additional rust and corrosion resistance
- IMPACT GRADE TOOL - Impact grade construction can handle the immense stresses of industrial level wrench use
- LASER ETCHED - Markings are laser etched into the steel and won't rub off or wear away
- DETENT BALL - 1-Inch male drive end has a spring-loaded detent ball to securely hold onto sockets during use