The STEELMAN 79434 7/16-Inch XL Automatic Slack Adjuster Wrench is specially designed to aid in the installation and servicing of Haldex® brand air braking systems on heavy-duty / long haul trucks and trailers. With a deep-reaching 7/16-inch hex head this tool can access adjusters in recessed locations and its built-in ratcheting mechanism provides full 360-degree rotational swing for ease of operation at any angle. The extended length steel handle grants users added reach and the increased torque necessary to overcome anti-reverse mechanisms. The dipped handle provides a comfortable and non-slip grip during use and the protective sleeve on the drive end helps keep dirt, grime and other contaminants out of the ratcheting mechanism for longer tool service life.
- SIMPLIFY BRAKE SERVICE - Speed up installation and service on Haldex® heavy-duty truck brake slack adjusters
- DEEP HEX - Deep reaching 7/16-inch hex allows easy reach of recessed adjusters
- LONG HANDLE - Extra long handle provides added reach and increased rotational torque
- BUILT-IN RATCHET - Built-in ratcheting mechanism has full 360-degree swing for ease of operation
- COMFORT-DIPPED HANDLE - Durable steel tool has a dipped handle for added user comfort