Get a grip in steel, iron and plastic / PVC pipes, hex head bolts, square nuts, and more with a pair of STEELMAN 60943 7-Inch Push Button Adjustable Water Pump Pliers. These 7-inch long, box-joint style adjustable pliers feature a spring loaded push button adjustment design that allows for quick and easy jaw size adjustments without the worry of the tool unintentionally shifting during use or when opening the jaws to their maximum width of 1.5-inches. The V-notch in the jaws helps provide a better grip around odd shapes than a traditional rounded curve or flat jaw design. The machined jaws themselves are also induction hardened to allow them to bite into and grip all kinds of pipe and fastener materials from softer PVC and PP plastics to harder iron, steel, and metal alloys. The protective black phosphate coating helps the tool resist oxidation and corrosion common to tools used around water, coolants, and other chemicals. The double-dipped and cushioned handles have a textured surface to provide a comfortable grip during use even when wet or oily. With a set of STEELMAN pliers in your tool kit, you'll have the grip you need to get the job done like the pro you are!
- V-NOTCH - 1.5-inch max opening, V-notched jaw grabs easily and securely onto pipes and fasteners of all shapes
- BUTTON ADJUSTED - Easy push-button adjustment that locks into selected size to stop unintentional shifting
- HARDENED JAWS - Induction hardened jaws grip into all kinds of materials from steel and iron to PVC and PP
- RUST RESISTANT - Tool has a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- TEXTURED GRIP - Double-dipped handles are textured to provide a comfortable, secure grip during use