The STEELMAN Weld Flux Chipper/Needle Scaler can be used either as a Scaler or Flux Chipper. The barrels and pistons have been heat treated to ensure their extended life. This tool has nineteen 1/8 inch needles and an amazing 4,600 blows per minute. The Specs are as follows: 4,600 BPM, 1 inch x 1-1/8 inch bore and stroke, 1/4 inch NPT air inlet thread, 3/8 inch air hose ID, 90 PSI air pressure, 4 CFM, overall length is 18 inch and the tool weighs 6.65 lbs.
- VERSATILE - Multi-use tool ideal for rust, mill scale, and old paint from steel and metal surfaces
- HEAT TREATED - Barrel and piston are heat treated for maximum durability
- 1/8-INCH NEEDLES - Tool includes nineteen (19) 1/8-inch diameter scaling needles
- POWERFUL MOTOR - Powerful pneumatic motor delivers 4,600 blows per minute
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - Energy efficient air motor consumes 4 CFM of 90 PSI compressed air
- 1/4-INCH NPT - Air inlet is threaded to accept 1/4-inch NPT quick connect fittings