The STEELMAN 1/4 Inch Angle Die Grinder One Piece Body has hardened spiral bevel gears with a full ball bearing construction. It comes equipped with a powerful 0.5 HP motor, lock off throttle and the one piece body really simplifies any maintenance. The Spec's are as follows: 22,000 RPM, 1/4 Inch air collet size, 1/4 Inch NPT air inlet thread, 3/8 Inch air hose ID, 90 PSI air pressure, 4CFM, overall length is 6 1/2 Inch and it weighs 1.50 pounds.
- IDEAL GRINDING TOOL - Ideal tool for when you need to remove rust and finishing steel and non-metal surfaces
- SAFETY TRIGGER LOCK - Safety trigger lock secures against accidental startup without impairing easy use
- 1/4-INCH COLLET - 1/4-Inch collet accepts a wide range of heads for a variety of uses
- FREE SPEED - Free running speed maximum is 22,000 RPM
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Variable speed throttle for positive speed control via lever style tease trigger
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE - Single piece body shell design minimizes wear points and simplifies maintenance
- LOW AIR DEMAND - Operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air