- STREAMLINED NOSE - Rounded, streamlined nose won't get caught on or dig into battery terminals
- ANGLED HEAD - Angled plier head makes it easier to grip terminal bolts
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED - Specifically designed to grip the square bolts used on battery terminals
- DURABLE STEEL - Made from durable, drop-forged steel
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Cushioned grip is coated to provide additional comfort
The STEELMAN 77020 Battery Terminal Pliers are specifically designed to grip the square shaped bolts used on battery terminals. When servicing automotive batteries these angle headed pliers grip bolts tightly in their serrated jaws, holding them securely without digging into the soft metal of the terminals. Made from durable drop-forged steel with a cushioned grip for additional comfort when in use.