- 23-PIECE UNIVERSAL KIT - Set of 23 different sized tools specially designed to safely remove wires from terminal blocks without damage
- COMPATIBLE MAKES - Tools fit terminals used in BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Jaguar, Porsche, Saab, Skoda, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Seat and Opel vehicles
- WIDE ARRAY OF TYPES - Kit includes tube, flat, flat twin, flat twin angle tip, square, triple flat, notched flat, U-notched flat, pin, and pick style blades
- INCLUDED REFERENCE CHART - A quick reference chart listing sizes and compatible manufacturers for each tool is included
- CLEARLY MARKED HANDLES - Comfort grip tool handles have easy to read markings making tool identification easy
- NON-MAGNETIC TOOLS- Tool tips are made from stainless steel with chrome-plated hollow brass shafts resulting in a magnetically inert tool
- STORAGE CASE - All 23 tools and reference chart fit into the included blow-molded plastic storage case
As many technicians know, automotive electrical terminal blocks are designed to hold wires amid the bumps and vibrations experienced in modern cars and trucks and not let go or loosen so when it comes time to replace or repair those blocks or wires, they never want to let go and special tools are needed to separate them. The STEELMAN 95839 23-Piece Universal Terminal Tool Kit was designed to do just that, to let you separate the wires from their terminal blocks without causing damage to either. These connector pin release tools are made with non-magnetic stainless steel tips on chrome-plated hollow brass shafts mounted in comfortable TPR layered polypropylene handles. The tools included in this kit will work on terminals found in a wide variety of BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Porsche, Saab, Skoda, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Seat, and Opel vehicles. A convenient application reference chart listing tool shapes, sizes, and compatible manufacturers is included inside the blow-molded plastic storage case. The following tools are included in this set: 5mm x 20.5mm, 4.37mm x 24.5mm, and 3.25mm x 20mm Tube; 0.9mm x 14mm, 0.9mm x 16mm, 1.6m x 15mm, 1.55mm x 20mm, 1.55mm x 17mm, 1.6mm x 20mm, 1.6mm x 24mm, and 1.6mm x 26mm Flat Twin Blade; 1.6mm x 20mm Flat Twin (Angle Tips); 1.15mm x 18mm, 1.8mm x 18mm, and 3mm x 18.5mm Flat Blade; 1.65mm x 23mm, and 1.8mm x 18mm Flat Blade Chisel Tip; 1mm x 18mm Square Blade; 1mm x 18mm Flat Notched Blade; 1mm x 24mm Flat U-Notch Blade; 1mm x 9mm Triple Flat Blade; 0.9mm x 19mm Pin Blade; and 1mm x 19mm Pick Blade.