- IDEAL FOR REPAIRS - Ideal for helping tire and tube patches adhere fully during repairs
- SCREWDRIVER STYLE HANDLE - Large, screwdriver style handle allows for a better grip during use
- 1 1/2-INCH WHEEL - 1 1/2-Inch stitching wheel moves smoothly for even pressure application
- DEFINED TEETH - Deep-cut and clearly defined gear-like teeth provide more penetrating pressure to remove trapped air
- FOR RMA REPAIRS - Use as part of Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA) Approved tire repairs
The only thing worse than having a flat tire is having a flat tire because the patch you just applied didn't hold because there was an air bubble under the patch that prevented it from fully sealing. The STEELMAN Tire Repair Stitcher helps prevent this by allowing you to provide penetrating pressure over the patch as it vulcanizes and cures to force out trapped air bubbles that could compromise your patching job. A few passes with this tool's 1 1/2-inch diameter wheel and firm pressure lets the gear-like teeth press into the patch and force out air while also more securely adhering the patch.