Tackle any TPMS maintenance or installation job confidently with the Steelman Select 99466 10-Piece TPMS Tool Kit. This installer's kit comes with the tools needed to install, remove, and repair a wide range of TPMS sensors. The two torque drivers are each preset to a specific target torque with one being set to 12 in-lb and the other set to 35 in-lb with easy to read labels on the end of their knurled aluminum handles. The set includes 2x T10, a T15, and 2x T20 Torx / star bits for use with the torque drivers as well as a 7mm bit socket. The micro adjustable torque wrench can be used to securely fasten sensor nuts at 30 to 150 in-lb with an adjustment increment of 2 in-lb. The durable chrome vanadium steel 1/4-inch drive 72-tooth ratchet can be used to break free stubborn or slightly rusted nuts and bolts. The 11mm and 12mm deep well sockets have a 6-point design that grips the sides of fasteners, not the corners, to reduce the chance of rounding. Other included tools are a hardened POM plastic grommet removal tool and a screwdriver style valve core remover. To keep everything together and organized the set comes in a durable blow-molded plastic storage case that is easy to store or transport.
- 10-PIECE SET - Set includes a selection of 10 tools used to properly maintain, remove, and install a variety of TPMS sensors
- TORQUE DRIVERS AND BITS - Includes 2 preset aluminum torque drivers (12 in-lb and 35 in-lb) along with 2x T10, 2x T20, and T15 Torx / Star bits, and a 7mm bit socket
- ADJUSTABLE TORQUE WRENCH - A 30-150 in-lb micro adjustable 1/4-inch drive torque wrench is also part of the set
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE RATCHET - Durable 1/4-inch drive CrV steel ratchet is 5-inches in length and features a 72-tooth mechanism
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE SOCKETS - Kit comes with both an 11mm and a 12mm deep well, 6-point metric socket
- GROMMET REMOVAL TOOL - Made of hardened POM plastic, the grommet remover can pry free TPMS grommets without damaging wheels
- STORAGE CASE - A durable blow molded plastic storage case is included for easy storage and kit portability